Financial Coaching Resources
Explore our money management worksheets and tools as well as curated resources provided by MOSAIEC’s financial coaches.
- College Board’s Scholarship Search Tool
- FAFSA and TASFA
- Glossary of Financial Aid terms
- To view a list of your Federal Student Loans, visit the Federal Student Aid website:
- Credit reports
- Credit Score
- Credit Card Use
- Spending Plan
- Debt Management
- Borrowing & Spending
- Learn more about budgeting and managing your money in college.
- Career Choices
- Use this tool to find out how much you could earn in your career, based on the city in which you want to work.
- Learning Center
Tools and Calculators
- Major Choices
- Will your degree earn enough for bills? See how your choice of school or major may affect your bottom line.
- Student Loan Calculator
- Calculate what you’ll pay in principal and interest by filling out this form.
- Work vs. Borrow Calculator
- Use this calculator to compare working versus borrowing for college.
This service is not intended to constitute any tax, investment or legal advice. If you need investment, legal, tax advice, and/or credit counseling, please consult with a professional within those areas.
Links to third-party financial resources are provided as a convenience for informational purposes only. Trellis Company does not endorse or approve any of the products, services or opinions of the entities or individuals associated with these links. Trellis Company bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any external site associated with the links provided or any subsequent links.